To complete an application, just select the "Membership Application" link at the top of this page. Please note that you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. If you do not have this, you may obtain it at www.adobe.com/reader.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP:
- Applicant must be fifteen (15) years and eight (8) months of age or older to apply as a volunteer member.
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Senior (Eighteen (18) years of age or older)
- Junior (Fifteen (15) years and eight (8) months of age or older)
REQUIREMENTS OF ALL MEMBERS:
- Each member is expected to be kind, courteous, honest, and positive representatives of the organization at all times.
- Each member is expected to abide by and uphold the rules, regulations, and by-laws at all times.
- Each member is expected to attend all monthly business meeting and monthly BINGO on pre-assigned crew, unless there are extenuating circumstances.
REQUIREMENTS OF OPERATIONAL MEMBERS:
- Each member must complete Healthcare Provider CPR prior to riding on apparatus.
- Each member is required to maintain patient confidentially in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Each member must complete the National Incident Management System (NIMS) Incident Command Systems (ICS) courses IS 100, IS 200, IS 700.
- Each member is responsible for maintaining required certifications, and complying with all training requirements of the organization.
If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact our Membership Committee directly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.